Welcome To Lewisham Speakers

Lewisham Speakers, is Multi -Cultural club, in the heart of South East London. With its friendly, supportive encouraging environment, it is perfect for nervous speakers to develop confidence and excellent speaking skills. Just 5 mins walk from Lewisham Train, DLR and Bus Stations.
Lewisham Speakers club is Affiliated to Toastmaster International - world Leaders in improving Communication and Leadership.Greenwich, Canada Water, Woolwich, Canary Wharf, Catford, Croydon, Penge, Locksbottom, Paddington, Sydenham, Bexleyheath, Dulwich, Forest Hill, Sidcup, Eltham, Plumstead, Bexley, New Cross and Central London.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A master storyteller: Ben Dunlop



Listen to it, more I do, more I discover in it, and more I learn,
I am sure after the pleasure, so will do you too..

Learn about how to construct a speech, how to tell a story, and also, understand that my thirst of learning comes "naturally" from my origine. In fact, not only Teszler, about whom Ben Dunlop speaks, but I felt also my great great mother Paula, also was thirsty to learn and experience more, even after 90! And a bit, about me, we do remain alive, never stopping to learn.
Julie Kertesz

No comments:

Post a Comment